I am constantly hearing how much Newcastle has evolved, is changing & all for the better. People that have not visited the city for years are blown away by its offerings.
It's an amazing city with
- beautiful beaches, a busy harbour & nearby lake
- a fast growing cafe & small bar culture,
- a diverse array of shopping precincts studded with restaurants
- a thriving art & artisan scene showcased through regular markets & local boutiques
- local music & theatre in many guises at the local pub, the theatre & major festivals
- walks and bike paths that take you through national parks & along the coastline
- adrenalin sports such as surfing, fishing, boating, sailing and a long history to explore.
Let me know the type of things you enjoy & I'll draft an itinerary for you. You might like a mix of activities or to pick a theme such as water, outdoors, hands on arts, the choice is yours.