Love it or loathe it Christmas & New Year are just around the corner. It's time to plan those end of year celebrations, staff parties, family celebrations, end of year retreats & get-aways and New Year's parties.
Where do you start? Does this responsibility fall on your shoulders? Are you time-poor, needing some ideas & incentive?
Some of you may have great ideas but not know how to plan & execute your ideas; others love the planning but really don't know where to find that great idea; some of you just don't have the time.
Why not take the pressure off & outsource some, or all, of the tasks?
Two people or 100 people, a specialist will have suggestions & solutions for relaxing memorable celebrations & escapes.
The Hunter Valley offers a wide range of options. Here's a few ideas, or why not have something personally designed just for you.
- Pre-Christmas get-togethers, staying in local cottages with an in-house caterer
- Christmas Day in the Hunter Valley with a feast at a local restaurant
- A weekend of fun, wine & food
- A leisurely long table lunch in a local restaurant or a winery
- A catered picnic with games
- An early morning balloon flight with a long leisurely sparkling brunch in the vines
- A cocktail party
- A grand dinner in a winery
- A day outdoors for your team & their families with a picnic and games
- Helicopter flight to a secret destination for a day of pure indulgence
- Hands on experiences such as cooking schools, winemaker masterclasses, cheesemaking or golf hosted by winemakers
- An end of year team awards night
- A corporate retreat
You might wish to include other services such as Nannies to look after the kids, transport to & from the event, a guest Winemaker, corporate gifts for everyone, entertainment & theming.
We can even bring the Hunter Valley to you with Winemaker & Chef experiences at your venue.
Don't put your head in the sand, bite the bullet & get planning!